Delphi WWW Forum Moved....

The Delphi WWW Forum has been moved because the ISP we were using
is out of business. Please look at the URL
the new location.  For those who don't know, the Delphi WWW Forum is
a web based forum about Delphi. We have over 5000 posts and full
text search for those who would like to take a look.

Thanks,

Nick Nafpliotis
n...@pennant.com

Re:Delphi WWW Forum Moved....

Nick Nafpliotis <n...@pennant.com> wrote:
>The Delphi WWW Forum has been moved because the ISP we were using
>is out of business. Please look at the URL
>the new location.  For those who don't know, the Delphi WWW Forum is
>a web based forum about Delphi. We have over 5000 posts and full
>text search for those who would like to take a look.

Mabey you could give Borland some advice on their forums :).

Bill.

Other Threads