Problems with QuickReport 1.1 and Canon BubbleJet BJC-610

Hi:
I think I found another bug in QuickReport 1.1 (Delphi 2.0). Neither I'm
able to print out any report with my QMS Postscript printer nor with my
Canon Bubblejet BJC-610 printer. I don't get anything but a black resp.
gray area! Seems to be a similar bug as described for HP Laserjet 4
(which has been fixed in the meantime). Usually the Canon printer acts
as default, and I can't use another driver for this, because it works
via the so-called Windows Printing System.
What can I do ???
--
<h-j.ad...@wiesbaden.netsurf.de>

Re:Problems with QuickReport 1.1 and Canon BubbleJet BJC-610

I'm sorry but I don't have an answer for you.  However, you may have
more luck posting your question in the Reporting-Charting section or
try contacting QuSoft direct (if you're a registered user - otherwise
the answer could be a while coming).

Derek Davidson
Get a FREE copy of DK's Audit Components for Delphi from my web site:
http://freespace.{*word*269}.net/d.davidson
Now Includes INFOPOWER Derived components and a demo

(Remove the x to EMail me : der...@mksoft.com)

Other Threads