PopupMenu Not PopingUp?

I'm new to Delphi working on my first project and have several questions
that I know will be very basic to all you experienced users.  But, I
appreciate your help and I'll be here too help the 'next generation'.

At one time my PopupMenu was properly activated with RightClick.  But,
for some reason now it doesn't.  What might I be doing wrong?

Tia,

>don<

Donald R. Keating, CLU
DBS Company ? Columbia, SC
803-731-0328 (Phone/FAX)

Re:PopupMenu Not PopingUp?

Donald R. Keating wrote:
> At one time my PopupMenu was properly activated with RightClick.  But,
> for some reason now it doesn't.  What might I be doing wrong?

Check the PopupMenu property.

--
Thomas Teslo
Developer