Can't compile winprocs.pas

When I try to compile the unit winprocs.pas into winprocs.tpu, I get an
error 85 ' ; missing '. Does anyone else have this problem? What can I
do? The winprocs.pas file is so long, that I
didn't really bother posting it to this newsgroup. Right now, I just
need to know if anyone else has this problem, and if there is a patch
for it since winprocs came with BP7.01. Thanks in advance.

--
Patrick D. Rockwell
mailto:prockw...@thegrid.net

Re:Can't compile winprocs.pas

Patrick D. Rockwell <mailto:prockw...@thegrid.net> said:

>When I try to compile the unit winprocs.pas into winprocs.tpu, I get an
>error 85 ' ; missing '. Does anyone else have this problem? What can I
>do?

Winprocs unit is for Windows programming. In the BP IDE compile for
windows or use the -CW switch if using command line compiler BPC.

It will not compile to a real mode .TPU
--
Information on Newsgroup posted weekly on Sunday - read before writing!
Contains links to    |  http://homepages.force9.net/pascal/faq/

Other Threads