Way off topic: News reader recommendation anyone?

At the present moment I'm using Outlook Express. Would you be willing to
suggest or recommend a really good news reader?

TIA.

Bill

Re:Way off topic: News reader recommendation anyone?

I downloaded forte Free Agent from the ziff-davis web site yesterday
and am using it today.  No problems.

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999 14:22:19 -0400, "Bill Bell" <wb...@innovus.com>
wrote:

>At the present moment I'm using Outlook Express. Would you be willing to
>suggest or recommend a really good news reader?

>TIA.

>Bill

Re:Way off topic: News reader recommendation anyone?

Never used OE... took a look at outlook, and thought that it was OK, but
not stunning.

You might like to try "Free Agent" by Forte. I used it for a long time
before netscape, and I still think it's a better newsreader than
anything made by a corporation :-)

MH.

--
Martin Harvey.
mar...@aziraphale.demon.co.uk

Bill Bell <wb...@innovus.com> wrote in <7of98r$35...@wolf.interlynx.net>:

>At the present moment I'm using Outlook Express. Would you be willing to
>suggest or recommend a really good news reader?

try XNews at http://Xnews.3dnews.net/
fast..free...written in Delphi...what more could you want? <g>

--

Mark Vaughan
____________

Visit the Numerical Methods in Pascal web page at
ftp://cloudlab.larc.nasa.gov/fNMPhome.htm

Re:Way off topic: News reader recommendation anyone?

> try XNews at http://Xnews.3dnews.net/
> fast..free...written in Delphi...what more could you want? <g>

Source code...? ;-)

Regards

Nicolai Buch-Andersen
ni...@mip.sdu.dk