Form1.print

I am working on a program to produce ID Cards. With an image component on
the form and a couple of edit boxes I then print the form. This    works
fine on my home computer. The graphic (photo bmp) looks great. When I run
the program at work however the image is blacked out. I am using the same
printer (HP4 laser) at both sites and D2 same version. It has me stumped and
any help is appreciated. TIA

Re:Form1.print

Howie Coleman wrote in message <35ac8cb...@news.aiusa.com>...
>I am working on a program to produce ID Cards. With an image component on
>the form and a couple of edit boxes I then print the form. This    works
>fine on my home computer. The graphic (photo bmp) looks great. When I run
>the program at work however the image is blacked out. I am using the same
>printer (HP4 laser) at both sites and D2 same version. It has me stumped
and
>any help is appreciated. TIA

Howie:

Are you using the StretchDIBits API call to print your bitmaps?  For an
example, look at Printer Demo #1 on the Printer Projects page in my Computer
Lab.  (Start in Other Projects)  This example shows printing an image with
Draw, StretchDraw and StretchDIBits.  It also prints all the GetDeviceCaps
and font info for a printer so you can compare differences among printers.

efg
efg's Computer Lab:  http://infomaster.net/external/efg

Earl F. Glynn                 E-Mail:  EarlGl...@att.net
MedTech Research Corporation, Lenexa, KS  USA

Other Threads