delayed access violation

We have a funny bug in our program such that after performing a sequence
of events, a short delay of about 20 seconds (the same length of time
each time) occurs before the program crashes irrevocably.

Have any of you guys seen this before or have any suggestions to why
that might be?

thanks!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Re:delayed access violation

Well... Your not giving a very detailed description.
But, I had the same thing once.
It was a stack overflow, because of a function calling itself (unwanted
recursion).

Erwin

<str...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:887ja9$ie8$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> We have a funny bug in our program such that after performing a sequence
> of events, a short delay of about 20 seconds (the same length of time
> each time) occurs before the program crashes irrevocably.

> Have any of you guys seen this before or have any suggestions to why
> that might be?

> thanks!

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.