??Does anybody know some good tutorials for download??(beginer)

I'm looking for some tutorials on graphics, may be you know where I
can get 'em? I use BP7.0, and particularly intrestsed in learning
whole lot and making my own code libraries rather than using someone
elses' graphical units. (I've got Denthor's tutorial, but I really
need some hints on using standart routines rather than his own stuff).

Thanks in advance.
Plat

Re:??Does anybody know some good tutorials for download??(beginer)

pla...@ihug.co.nz (Platon Malakhov) once said:

>I'm looking for some tutorials on graphics, may be you know where I
>can get 'em? I use BP7.0, and particularly intrestsed in learning
>whole lot and making my own code libraries rather than using someone
>elses' graphical units. (I've got Denthor's tutorial, but I really
>need some hints on using standart routines rather than his own stuff).

>Thanks in advance.
>Plat

There are a lot of examples in SWAG's Graphics/ega-vga section ..
(www.swag.com?)
You might also want to check out the programming directiories at ftp.cdrom.com

--
 Kim Robert Blix  ( kb...@sn.no  &  http://home.sn.no/~kblix )

 "How do you shoot the devil in the back?"
 "What if you miss?" -Verbal Kint

Re:??Does anybody know some good tutorials for download??(beginer)

On Sat, 14 Jun 1997 20:10:36 GMT, pla...@ihug.co.nz (Platon Malakhov)
wrote:

> (I've got Denthor's tutorial, but I really
>need some hints on using standart routines rather than his own stuff).

What's your definition of "standard routines"?

Other Threads