Retrieving web-page content

I'd like to retrieve the content of webpages. Are there any free companents
that will allow me to do this using D7?

--
Yours,

Rhys Sage.

Thought of the day:
"Work saves us from three great evils -
vice, boredom and need"

-Voltaire

(Team Zip)

Re:Retrieving web-page content

"Rhys Sage" <No.Spam@ta> wrote in news:3ec6b1ab@newsgroups.borland.com:

> I'd like to retrieve the content of webpages. Are there any free companents
> that will allow me to do this using D7?

TIdHTTP which is on your component bar.

   Qualified help FAST with Indy Experts Support
   from the experts themselves:

   http://www.atozedsoftware.com/indy/experts/support.html

Re:Retrieving web-page content

> I'd like to retrieve the content of webpages. Are there any free
companents
> that will allow me to do this using D7?

You can use ICS and his THttpCli component. You can find ICS (freeware)
source code on Delphi 7 compagnon CD, or updated code at
http://www.overbyte.be. First look at the demo HttpTst which is a simple
program to retrieve web pages and other web documents such as files, sound
and images.

--
Contribute to the SSL Effort. Visit
http://overbyte.delphicenter.com/eng/ssl.html