Unable to start transaction: Transaction is active

I have encountered the above msg. in my apps. I am now using D5, IB6.0 as
the development environment. I suspect the above msg. is generated by IB6.

What's the meaning of the above msg? It appears sometimes on my exit of my
AR transaction Entry program. Fogot to close tables? forgot to
dataset.cancel?

Benson.

Re:Unable to start transaction: Transaction is active

The message means that you are trying to start a transaction when a
transaction is already active. You need to commit the active transaction
before you start a new one. What are you using for your client application
(Delphi, C++ Builder, ???)? Which data access components are you using (IBX,
dbExpress, BDE)?

--
Bill