carriage return, line feed

I am using ttable to build a text file using a schema file to define the
fields of the table.  I am getting a carridge return line, feed ( 0D0A )
at the end of the records.  I don't want it.  The records are fixed
length, and I would like the first byte of the second record to begin
immediately following  the last byte of the previous record.  How can I
get of the extra data?

Re:carriage return, line feed

There is no way to do that. The BDE ASCII driver always appends a CR/LF to
each record. You will have to write your own export routine or find an third
party component.

--
Bill

Re:carriage return, line feed

Hi Terry,
        not 100% sure this is what you need but try writing to file
using a TFileStream.

Phil