How to make the mouse's DOUBLE CLICK detection possible?

Hi, I really need help here. I don't know how to write my program so that it
can detect my mouse's double click. I tried and tried and tried and i still
cannot get it right.....

After i clicked the choice (not double click) it directly calls the
procedure i wanted to do, and what i expected is it can only be called if
there is double click detected..... i really out of ideas on how to make it
possible :( can anyone help me here?

my e-mail:

hk...@pc.jaring.my

Re:How to make the mouse's DOUBLE CLICK detection possible?

I have a solution that is not particularly sophisticated.

The first mousebutton click actives a loop routine. On my machine I let
it loop for approx. 400 ms., but you may prefer another value.

During this loop the program tests if the mousebutton is released and
then clicked again. If so then action! Otherwise the loop routine is
left again after 400 ms.

Simple, but it works and that is the main thing.

Svend

Re:How to make the mouse's DOUBLE CLICK detection possible?

you can use special timing interval given in TECH HELP 4.0 which enables
you detect port values and then calculate the doubleclick speed
r...@jot.ee

On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, Simon Kho Hui Kian wrote:

> Hi, I really need help here. I don't know how to write my program so that it
> can detect my mouse's double click. I tried and tried and tried and i still
> cannot get it right.....

> After i clicked the choice (not double click) it directly calls the
> procedure i wanted to do, and what i expected is it can only be called if
> there is double click detected..... i really out of ideas on how to make it
> possible :( can anyone help me here?

> my e-mail:

> hk...@pc.jaring.my

Other Threads