How to make a window menu?

Hi!

I would like to build a menu which lists all the MDIChild forms opened.
Delphi's help file isn't clear enough.

Thanks

Re:How to make a window menu?

iterate throught the components for the mdiform and check if it's an
mdichild, if so make a new menuitem for it

that was out of my head, if it turns out mdichilds are not components to the
mdiform you could keep a seperate list of mdichilds which u iterate through

HTH
  Roel

Sebastien L'haire wrote:

> Hi!

> I would like to build a menu which lists all the MDIChild forms
> opened. Delphi's help file isn't clear enough.

> Thanks

1. On the MDIForm (main) place a menu as normal.
2. On the object inspector find 'Window Menu'.
3. Change this to one of the menu items in step 1.

When you run your app. an additional list will be available under
the menu item you setup in step 3.

Hope this is clear.

Cheers

Ian