Problem using Locate method (w/multi-key fields)

Hi all, I am trying to use the Locate method on a query which is looking at a
table which is indexed over 2 fields.  Here is a snippet of code where I am
trying to find a record where OrderNumber and Element number are specific
values..

procedure TfrmElementSelect.KillAlternates
(xAlternateNumber:integer;xOrderNumber:integer); var
NewAlternateNumber:integer;
PlaceHolder:TBookmark;
Option:TLocateOptions;
begin
Option := [loCaseInsensitive];
PlaceHolder := qryOrderElements.GetBookmark;

qryOrderElements.Locate
('OrderNumber';'ElementNumber',xOrdernumber,xAlternateNumber,Option); ...
...etc.

end;

This isn't accepted by the compliler...in the Help files it says if you have
more than one key field, use a semicolon as a seperator.  One of the error msgs
is 'Not enough Actual Paramenters'.

Could someone point me in the right direction??

TIA!!

Kelly
kgr...@acxiom.com

--
If You've had half as much fun as I have....
...Then I've had twice as much fun as you....