Help--Importing Type Library problem

Hello All:

I am trying to build an automation controller for S-PLUS (C++ statistical
software by mathsoft) using Delphi 5 Pro. Mathsoft is a MS shop and cannot
offer any help. I have followed the directions in the Devloper's Guide
(46-1..) on importing a type library, but I am having the following problem.

After I complete the process described in the developer's guide, I click on
the SPLUS palette only to find that no components have been added to the
palette chosen (indeed, to any pallete). I *did* check "Generate Component
Wrapper"--which should create a TComponent wrapper that D5 should use to
describe the component in the palette.

Any ideas of why no component appears on the palette?

TIA!

Cha Gheil!

Michael Bramley,
Site Manager
Personnel Group of America  d/b/a Trilogy Consulting
850 South Greenbay Rd.

Waukegan, IL  60085-7076
Phone: 513-627-0289
Toll Free: 800-323-7528