How to rebuild the default library in D4?

Hi all,

Could you give me a answer if DCL40 and DCLDB40 be rebuilt in D4?
And how could I do it rightly?

Regards,

Joseph

Re:How to rebuild the default library in D4?

What did you mean with "rebuilt"? Maybe just recompile text versions into
compiled packages, or maybe you have to restore data? If you'd like to
recompile units, click "file==>open project" and select file type "Delphi
Package", then find DCL40.* and DCLDB40.*. Open them and click compile. If
you destroy libraryes, you have to reinstall delphi (it's no problem.)

Matija

Joseph <goi...@u2.wownet.net> wrote in message

| Hi all,
|
| Could you give me a answer if DCL40 and DCLDB40 be rebuilt in D4?
| And how could I do it rightly?
|
| Regards,
|
| Joseph

Other Threads