how can I keep an eye on?

dear reader:
  I am trying to write a program like a video camera that can watch others
monitor's screen via my computer in intranet. How can I do it?
Any help is appreciated.

Re:how can I keep an eye on?

Client-Server architecture.

Your computer is server and watched computers are clients.
Client makes screenshots, convert them to JPEG and send it to server.
Server puts them in database or show them.

Making screenshot is simple:
Get screen DC ( ScreenDC:=GetDC(0)  ) and copy it content to JPEG image.

For sending files between computers get any freeware network components.

Storing JPEG image in database is simple too.

--
Sorry for terrible english.
Sergey Prilutsky.

Re:how can I keep an eye on?

Thank you very much. I try to do it with
TNMStrm and TNMStrmServ components in Delphi4.
The communication between them only keep about
several minutes and then the client program
that send stream to server is out of handle.
The status of it shows "stream sent",and nothing continues after that. What
happen between them? How can eliminate it?

Sergey Prilutsky <pser...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Client-Server architecture.

> Your computer is server and watched computers are clients.
> Client makes screenshots, convert them to JPEG and send it to server.
> Server puts them in database or show them.

> Making screenshot is simple:
> Get screen DC ( ScreenDC:=GetDC(0)  ) and copy it content to JPEG image.

> For sending files between computers get any freeware network components.

> Storing JPEG image in database is simple too.

> --
> Sorry for terrible english.
> Sergey Prilutsky.
> mail: pser...@hotmail.com (please do not email files larger then 128Kb)
> Moscow. Russia.

Re:how can I keep an eye on?

I don't know complexity of your project, but in the easiest way you can use
file-server tech on your server. Client will simply save a jpeg file to
specific directory on your server computer.  For example: each client has
it's own directory on server. And saves one file with last screen. Or if you
want to see a history of screens it can saves files with name of it's
datetime ( 211099__22_17.jpg ). And your server will show a latest picture
every minute for example, or load other pictures or etc...

--
Sorry for terrible english.
Sergey Prilutsky.
mail: pser...@hotmail.com (please do not email files larger then 128Kb)