Non-Flickering TImage ?

Is there any way to remove the flicker and speed up eg paint to buffer first
the TImage ?
If yes please provide a source example .. thanx =)

Re:Non-Flickering TImage ?

So what do you want to do exactly?

--
Paul Nicholls,
Live long and optimise.

Re:Non-Flickering TImage ?

forums.inprise.com wrote:
> Is there any way to remove the flicker and speed up eg paint to buffer first
> the TImage ?

    Set the DoubleBuffered property of the TWinControl TRUE (look in Help).

    -Craig

--
Craig Stuntz   cstu...@nospam.vertexsoftware.com
----------------  -----------------------------

Re:Non-Flickering TImage ?

> > Is there any way to remove the flicker and speed up eg paint to buffer
first
> > the TImage ?

>     Set the DoubleBuffered property of the TWinControl TRUE (look in

Help).
                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Double Buffer is toooo slow ... especially in old vga cards.. like s3 virge
=)

Re:Non-Flickering TImage ?

> So what do you want to do exactly?

i have a TImage with alignment Client on a form..
I put Over the TImage some components.. eg Edits, Labels, Combo Boxes etc..
the repaint of the whole TImage is slow.. I Think if i buffer the whole
TImage
then the repaint of TImage would be faster.

Re:Non-Flickering TImage ?

I would have thought that buffering the image would slow things down
actually...

--
Paul Nicholls,
Live long and optimise.
Web Page : www.southcom.com.au/~phantom
E-Mail        : phan...@southcom.com.au

Re:Non-Flickering TImage ?

On Wed, 13 Oct 1999 04:39:05 +0300, "forums.inprise.com"

<G...@hotmail.com> wrote:

[stuff]

Please change your "From:" name to something other than
"forums.inprise.com."

-Steve

Re:Non-Flickering TImage ?

Steve Schafer (TeamB) <pand...@telepath.com> wrote in message

> On Wed, 13 Oct 1999 04:39:05 +0300, "forums.inprise.com"
> <G...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> [stuff]

> Please change your "From:" name to something other than
> "forums.inprise.com."

> -Steve

Sorry.. everytime i setup outlook i forgot to change it .. =(

Other Threads