exel macros, running from D6

Can someone please tell me how I can do this, using early binding.

TIA

Hugh Butcher

Re:exel macros, running from D6

yourExcelApplication.ExecuteExcel4Macro(yourMacrosName)

--
With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
E-Mail: mshkol...@scalabium.com

Hugh Butcher <butch...@acnielsen.co.nz> D???
???Y??:3ce9eef6_2@dnews...

> Can someone please tell me how I can do this, using early binding.

> TIA

> Hugh Butcher

Re:exel macros, running from D6

Mike,

thanks for the reply, but I cant get it to work. Tried with and without lcid
parameter, and macro name as widestring. No error message, macro simply does
not run. Excel application works fine otherwise. Any suggestions as to what
I might be doing wrong?

Thanks

Hugh

"Mike Shkolnik" <mshkolnik2...@ukr.net> wrote in message

> yourExcelApplication.ExecuteExcel4Macro(yourMacrosName)

> --
> With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
> E-Mail: mshkol...@scalabium.com
> WEB: http://www.scalabium.com

> Hugh Butcher <butch...@acnielsen.co.nz> D???
> ???Y??:3ce9eef6_2@dnews...
> > Can someone please tell me how I can do this, using early binding.

> > TIA

> > Hugh Butcher

Re:exel macros, running from D6

solved it - by using excelapplication.run(macname)
thanks
"Hugh Butcher" <butch...@acnielsen.co.nz> wrote in message

> Mike,

> thanks for the reply, but I cant get it to work. Tried with and without
lcid
> parameter, and macro name as widestring. No error message, macro simply
does
> not run. Excel application works fine otherwise. Any suggestions as to
what
> I might be doing wrong?

> Thanks

> Hugh

> "Mike Shkolnik" <mshkolnik2...@ukr.net> wrote in message
> > yourExcelApplication.ExecuteExcel4Macro(yourMacrosName)

> > --
> > With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
> > E-Mail: mshkol...@scalabium.com
> > WEB: http://www.scalabium.com

> > Hugh Butcher <butch...@acnielsen.co.nz> D???
> > ???Y??:3ce9eef6_2@dnews...
> > > Can someone please tell me how I can do this, using early binding.

> > > TIA

> > > Hugh Butcher

Other Threads