How to hide the scrollbar of a TDBCtrlGrid?

How to hide the scrollbar of a TDBCtrlGrid?

Thanks!

Roland Van Waas

Re:How to hide the scrollbar of a TDBCtrlGrid?

What I did once was copying the source-code to a new unit and dig in the
code to remove the lines that were responsible for the scroll-bar.

From memory I can tell that you have to change the control-behaviour and the
draw-procedure. I'm sorry but I deleted that component some time ago, so I
cannot give you an example

Timo

Roland Van Waas heeft geschreven in bericht
<6vafml$f...@forums.borland.com>...

>How to hide the scrollbar of a TDBCtrlGrid?

>Thanks!

>Roland Van Waas

Other Threads