Delphi 6 and IBX

Hi,

If anyone knows which version of IBX included in Delphi 6? And do we need to
update it anytime new build posted on community site?

Thanks,
Hayk Petrosyan

Re:Delphi 6 and IBX

> If anyone knows which version of IBX included in Delphi 6? And do we need
> update it anytime new build posted on community site?

As far as i know, D6 use the newest IBX version available now (4.6).

-Jaimy

Re:Delphi 6 and IBX

Hayk Petrosyan wrote:

> If anyone knows which version of IBX included in Delphi 6?

        6, which is the same as 4.6 for D5, more or less, except that it works
with D6.

> And do we need to
> update it anytime new build posted on community site?

        There has not been an update for IBX 6 yet.

        -Craig