Changing Microsoft Access 97 Password with Delphi

I want to be able to have an administrator change the password to a
Microsoft Access 97 Database file.  I was hoping that I could do it
through Delphi, and not have them mess with Access at all.

Is it possible?

Douglas Tietjen
Supp...@delphipages.com

Re:Changing Microsoft Access 97 Password with Delphi

You could do through the DAO. ALternatively have a look at the DAO Utility
at http://delphidao.finalfiler.com

Douglas <Doug...@Rexburg.com> wrote in message

>I want to be able to have an administrator change the password to a
>Microsoft Access 97 Database file.  I was hoping that I could do it
>through Delphi, and not have them mess with Access at all.

>Is it possible?

>Douglas Tietjen
>Supp...@delphipages.com

Other Threads