multiple Views from one only TTable in Delphi?

I'd like just to make multiple "Views" from one only TTable , so don't
have to refresh from one that is filtered and other that is not, it'll be
the same thing , any hints? does this exists in Delphi?

                        thanx,
                                        Lennin

Re:multiple Views from one only TTable in Delphi?

>I'd like just to make multiple "Views" from one only TTable , so don't
>have to refresh from one that is filtered and other that is not, it'll be
>the same thing , any hints? does this exists in Delphi?

No.  Each view will require a separate ttable

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@DataGuidance.com

Other Threads