Creating an instance of tcustomform gives an error

If i try to create an instance of tcustomform it gives the exception
"class_name resource not found" ..
This problem dosent occur when i try to do same with other custom
classes.
Can you help me out.If creating an instance of a custom class is
wrong, it should occur with all custom classes??

Re:Creating an instance of tcustomform gives an error

"amit" <am...@icode.com> wrote in message

> If i try to create an instance of tcustomform it gives the exception
> "class_name resource not found" ..
> This problem dosent occur when i try to do same with other custom
> classes.

I am not sure, but I think it has something to do with the DFM file that
should accompany your form... Is there any?

- daniel

Other Threads