soap / rope question!

i already have received an xml request on my own server. now i want to
interpret it as soap format, execute the corresponding com object of mine
and want to get the return as xml. so i dont need any http or whatsoever.
only xml in and out.

is that possible? how?

btw.: i am an experienced delphi programmer but i have heared soap for the
first time today.

- thank you very much.
moritz franckenstein

Re:soap / rope question!

I wrote some stuff for the UK Borland User Group about The SOAP Toolkit -
you can get the sources here:
www.isleofjura.demon.co.uk/bug

Whilst my example uses HTTP, you could easily remove it to operate using
e-mail or even just files if required...

HTH
--Craig

"Moritz Franckenstein" <maf-s...@gmx.net> wrote in message

> i already have received an xml request on my own server. now i want to
> interpret it as soap format, execute the corresponding com object of mine
> and want to get the return as xml. so i dont need any http or whatsoever.
> only xml in and out.

> is that possible? how?

> btw.: i am an experienced delphi programmer but i have heared soap for the
> first time today.

> - thank you very much.
> moritz franckenstein

Re:soap / rope question!