TPageControl

I'm writing a program with a TPageControl style tstabs. More TForm-s are put
into the TPageControl. All TForm-s put into the TPageControl are of the same
type and do have TButtons and TRadioButtons. Under the TPageControl is a TPanel
with buttons and radiobuttons that can change the active TForm in the
TPageControl. But that's not a problem. The problem is that I want a function
that changes ALL the forms, active and not active in the TPageControl one after
another. So: the functions to change the active in the TPageControl is not a
problem. Changing also the inactive forms gives an error.

Any idea ?

Fons.