Join SQL Statement of ADOQuery from two MDB file

Hi,

I don't know how to write a SELECT outer join SQL statement of ADOQuery from
two or more tables which are stored in difference MDB files.
(For example : A1 table in AAA.mdb, B1 table in BBB.mdb and C1 table in
CCC.mdb )

Moreover, I don't want to create some file links in all tables in all MDB
and it is impossible.

Would you give me some advice ?

I use D6 pro, MS Access 2000 and MDAC 2.6.
Thank you very much for your reply in advance !!!

Regards,
Nelson.

Re:Join SQL Statement of ADOQuery from two MDB file

I believe you can use something along the line of

'select * from A1 in "c:\DataDir\AAA.mdb", * from B1 in "c:\DataDir\BBB.mdb"
where A1.fieldname = B1.fieldname'

"nelson chui" <nelson_c...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Hi,

> I don't know how to write a SELECT outer join SQL statement of ADOQuery
from
> two or more tables which are stored in difference MDB files.
> (For example : A1 table in AAA.mdb, B1 table in BBB.mdb and C1 table in
> CCC.mdb )

> Moreover, I don't want to create some file links in all tables in all MDB
> and it is impossible.

> Would you give me some advice ?

> I use D6 pro, MS Access 2000 and MDAC 2.6.
> Thank you very much for your reply in advance !!!

> Regards,
> Nelson.

Other Threads