Looking for a free TDateTime dbedit with Calendar

Any out there?

--
Having a Delphi Day...

Re:Looking for a free TDateTime dbedit with Calendar

RXLib.

--
Craig van Nieuwkerk, VanSoft
http://come.to/vansoft

"Mark Bracey" <red...@interaccess.com> wrote in message

> Any out there?

> --
> Having a Delphi Day...

Re:Looking for a free TDateTime dbedit with Calendar

Thanks,

I had found this since my post.  I tried it and it doesn't appear to
update when the display when the calendar drops and I select a new date.

I know it is changing the date as I have put another control and
connected to the field and when I move to that field, it updates with
the correct value.

Any ideas?

--

See http://www.caravan.ru/~kukmeet