MouseMove

I move mouse over some text and I want to call my procedure(or display
hint) if mouse will stay on one place more then 1 second. I will assign
some variable T to zero when mousemove was called. But where should I
count seconds(in WindProc?). Also, I would like to know if exists some
kind of standard sets (sets of symbols, for example)-I will need this
for Scan token procedures.
Thanks for any help.
Alex.

Re:MouseMove

Alex -

In your mousemove event handler, enable a TTimer with a one second
break. (You may need to disable it first, since you may have been
called previously.) When the timer "clicks", do your stuff.

 > Also, I would like to know if exists some
 > kind of standard sets (sets of symbols, for example)-I will need this
 > for Scan token procedures.

Not really. Every font has it's own set of symbols. Many of them are
generally common (like a-z, A-Z and 0-9) but beyond that, it's every
font for itself.

Good luck.

Kurt

Other Threads