I get a blank report when I run from a query the has parameters

I get a blank report when I run from a query the has parameters

I know the query is working because I have a dbgrid connected to the Dataset and it gets populated but the QR printout without any data on just the footers headings
thanks
gary

Re:I get a blank report when I run from a query the has parameters

Did you see my post to your earlier question Gary?
Did it work?

"gary" <gary.robin...@merisant.com> wrote in message

> I get a blank report when I run from a query the has parameters

> I know the query is working because I have a dbgrid connected to the

Dataset and it gets populated but the QR printout without any data on just
the footers headings
> thanks
> gary

Other Threads