trying to set a background image in Quickrpt

i posted the same message yesterday. i don't know why it doesn't show in my
reader as being in the newsgroup. if somehow it shows up sorry for the
double.

   As stated in the subject I'm having difficulties in setting making a
QuickRpt that have a background (size large, that means the whole page)
image.
    If I'm not using any bands it works with a simple TQRImage but when I
set a Detail band it remains under the image.
    I tried 'send to back' and such but no luck.
    Can someone give me, at least, a clue?

    Thanks in advance. Please help me.

--
Catalin