Zooming On TeeChart 4.01

Hello,

It seems that the new version is not behaving properly when zooming.
If I zoom in a couple of times on a FastLine series that is positioned
below or above a few other FastLine series, all of the sudden, one
of the other series (which shouldn't be anywhere near the trace of interest)
get transposed into the view.

The same software with TeeChart 3.0 installed doesn't have this problem.

Any explanation?

Steve E

Re:Zooming On TeeChart 4.01

Hi Steve
To fix the "floating point" errors that happened
when zooming alot many times, there are now some
checkings when calculating xy positions.
It might happen the zoom routine is doing the new
checkings and it disables line sections. I'll check
this. If you can email me a testing project I can reproduce
will help alot.
I have also your email with more info.

Regards
David Berneda
www.teemach.com

Steve Evans wrote in message <71l3q2$4...@forums.borland.com>...
>Hello,

>It seems that the new version is not behaving properly when zooming.
>If I zoom in a couple of times on a FastLine series that is positioned
>below or above a few other FastLine series, all of the sudden, one
>of the other series (which shouldn't be anywhere near the trace of
interest)
>get transposed into the view.

>The same software with TeeChart 3.0 installed doesn't have this problem.

>Any explanation?

>Steve E

Other Threads