EditMask for numeric fields?

I know there is an EditMask property for several field types, mainly
string and date/time fields.  Is there any way to get an EditMask for
numeric fields?  For example, a currency field should have a mask that
only allows digits and a fixed number of decimals.

Thanks,
Jamie Burks

Re:EditMask for numeric fields?

jbu...@sync-link.com wrote:

> I know there is an EditMask property for several field types, mainly
> string and date/time fields.  Is there any way to get an EditMask for
> numeric fields?  For example, a currency field should have a mask that
> only allows digits and a fixed number of decimals.

> Thanks,
> Jamie Burks

Try hooking in to the OnValidate Event...

Software Services - Making Windows Scream
http://www.invsn.com/softserv/
bry...@thevision.net

Re:EditMask for numeric fields?

>> ....  Is there any way to get an EditMask for
>> numeric fields?

Open a new form, drop a maskedit on it, and click F1. Check out the
EditMask property. I wrote my own. Just open the dem file in notepad or
whatever editor, and add a new mask at the bottom. If you read the help and
stumble around a while like I did, you can figure it out.

Ken Moffat
kmof...@halcyon.com

Other Threads