Software Engineering Tools Web Site

Visit our new web site for software engineering tools that run on
Macintosh, Windows 95/NT, Solaris and HP-UX computers.

http://www.excelsoftware.com

Topics include:

>> OOA/OOD (Shlaer/Mellor, Coad/Yourdon, Booch, OMT, Jacobson and Fusion)
>> Structured Analysis and Design (Yourdon/DeMarco, Gane & Sarson,
Hatley/Pirbhai)
>> State Modeling (Mealy, Moore, Harel, Shlaer/Mellor, STG, etc.)
>> Multi-Task Design
>> Data Modeling (Martin's Information Engineering, Chen, etc.)
>> Integrated Code Editing and Browsing
>> Use Cases/Requirements Traceability
>> Multi-User Team Dictionary
>> Code generation for C/C++, Pascal/Object Pascal, Delphi, Basic, Fortran
and SQL.
>> Reengineering Code to Design

After checking out the site, you can request a free technical brochure for
in-depth information on MacA&D and WinA&D products.  Simply email your
postal address to caseto...@aol.com