Board index » delphi » printing image canvas

printing image canvas

One simple question: How do i print an image canvas with custom print
margins?
Thnx in advance

Grtnx,
Xy

 

Re:printing image canvas


I'd love to help you, but can you be a little more specific?

Quote
Xy wrote:
> One simple question: How do i print an image canvas with custom print
> margins?
> Thnx in advance

> Grtnx,
> Xy

--
Randy Blackmond

Re:printing image canvas


The idea is that i put text & color pictures in an image canvas, and that i

want to print out, but just a few millimeters from the top left of the
paper. So my question is, how do I put my own image canvas on paper, and
how do I set my print margins?

Thanx again :)

Grtnx,
Xy

Quote
Randy Blackmond wrote:
> I'd love to help you, but can you be a little more specific?

> Xy wrote:

> > One simple question: How do i print an image canvas with custom print
> > margins?
> > Thnx in advance

> > Grtnx,
> > Xy

> --
> Randy Blackmond

Re:printing image canvas


If you need a commercial grade3 solution,
take a look at TExcellentImagePrinter:

http://home1.gte.net/joehecht/index.htm

--
%Z%------(-
%H%------(-

Quote
Xy <x...@vgrieken.demon.nl> wrote in message

news:3901D740.43E0679E@vgrieken.demon.nl...
Quote
> One simple question: How do i print an image canvas with custom print
> margins?
> Thnx in advance

> Grtnx,
> Xy

Re:printing image canvas


Try my PrintDrv component on DSP (http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/delphi/). It's
free with source and can do just about anything you need when it comes to
printing.

--

Woody

Quote
"Xy" <x...@vgrieken.demon.nl> wrote in message

news:39031062.667E07AD@vgrieken.demon.nl...
Quote
> The idea is that i put text & color pictures in an image canvas, and that
i

> want to print out, but just a few millimeters from the top left of the
> paper. So my question is, how do I put my own image canvas on paper, and
> how do I set my print margins?

> Thanx again :)

> Grtnx,
> Xy

> Randy Blackmond wrote:

> > I'd love to help you, but can you be a little more specific?

> > Xy wrote:

> > > One simple question: How do i print an image canvas with custom print
> > > margins?
> > > Thnx in advance

> > > Grtnx,
> > > Xy

> > --
> > Randy Blackmond

Re:printing image canvas


I can't get a good connection to that site, is there another place where i can
get it?
Thnx again!
Quote
Woody wrote:
> Try my PrintDrv component on DSP (http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/delphi/). It's
> free with source and can do just about anything you need when it comes to
> printing.

> --

> Woody

> "Xy" <x...@vgrieken.demon.nl> wrote in message
> news:39031062.667E07AD@vgrieken.demon.nl...
> > The idea is that i put text & color pictures in an image canvas, and that
> i

> > want to print out, but just a few millimeters from the top left of the
> > paper. So my question is, how do I put my own image canvas on paper, and
> > how do I set my print margins?

> > Thanx again :)

> > Grtnx,
> > Xy

> > Randy Blackmond wrote:

> > > I'd love to help you, but can you be a little more specific?

> > > Xy wrote:

> > > > One simple question: How do i print an image canvas with custom print
> > > > margins?
> > > > Thnx in advance

> > > > Grtnx,
> > > > Xy

> > > --
> > > Randy Blackmond

Re:printing image canvas


Yes, you can also get it at Torry's http://www.torry.ru/main.htm but I
haven't had much luck getting there lately. Try the DSP site again or one of
it's mirrors because they are usually better than any others. If you can't
get it, email me and I'll send it to you.

--

Woody

Quote
"Xy" <x...@vgrieken.demon.nl> wrote in message

news:3905FC51.D676E12F@vgrieken.demon.nl...
Quote
> I can't get a good connection to that site, is there another place where i
can
> get it?
> Thnx again!

> Woody wrote:

> > Try my PrintDrv component on DSP (http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/delphi/).
It's
> > free with source and can do just about anything you need when it comes
to
> > printing.

> > --

> > Woody

> > "Xy" <x...@vgrieken.demon.nl> wrote in message
> > news:39031062.667E07AD@vgrieken.demon.nl...
> > > The idea is that i put text & color pictures in an image canvas, and
that
> > i

> > > want to print out, but just a few millimeters from the top left of the
> > > paper. So my question is, how do I put my own image canvas on paper,
and
> > > how do I set my print margins?

> > > Thanx again :)

> > > Grtnx,
> > > Xy

> > > Randy Blackmond wrote:

> > > > I'd love to help you, but can you be a little more specific?

> > > > Xy wrote:

> > > > > One simple question: How do i print an image canvas with custom
print
> > > > > margins?
> > > > > Thnx in advance

> > > > > Grtnx,
> > > > > Xy

> > > > --
> > > > Randy Blackmond

Other Threads