running an application which is now running in minimized state

I want to run the instance of a program which is currently in
minimized state. How can I avoid creating new instances
of an application which happens when I use shellexecute ?

Any help is appreciated

nine_...@pipeline.com

Re:running an application which is now running in minimized state

Check out http://members.aol.com/mfall1103 and go to the components area and
grab JustOne.  Drop it on the first screen and your all set.

Hope this helps!

Herbert Herman wrote in message <35acbe03.1464...@news.pipeline.com>...

>I want to run the instance of a program which is currently in
>minimized state. How can I avoid creating new instances
>of an application which happens when I use shellexecute ?

>Any help is appreciated

>nine_...@pipeline.com

Other Threads