Whats the error: "Operation not applicable"???????

I get this when running an application on one computer
and dont get this on the other computer.
So whats wrong, ot what am I doing wrong?
What does it even mean?

thanks,

Ido de Lepper
ilep...@fac.fbk.eur.nl

Re:Whats the error: "Operation not applicable"???????

In article <MPG.122dbd6b12921aad989...@forums.inprise.com>,
  ilep...@fac.fbk.eur.nl (ilepper) wrote:

> I get this when running an application on one computer
> and dont get this on the other computer.
> So whats wrong, ot what am I doing wrong?
> What does it even mean?

> thanks,

> Ido de Lepper
> ilep...@fac.fbk.eur.nl

Where in your code does it happen?  What does your code look like where
it happens?  What are the environments that this takes place in?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Re:Whats the error: "Operation not applicable"???????

It would help if you told us what the program was doing (or trying to
do) when you get the message. It sounds like you're running a SQL
query and using syntax not supported by the BDE. If it's the exact
same query on both machines, and it works on one machine, then one of
them most likely has an older BDE that doesn't support something in
the SQL query. Just update that BDE to match what's on the other
machine.

If this doesn't help, give us more details.

Rich

On Wed, 25 Aug 1999 09:45:05 +0200, ilep...@fac.fbk.eur.nl (ilepper)
wrote:

>I get this when running an application on one computer
>and dont get this on the other computer.
>So whats wrong, ot what am I doing wrong?
>What does it even mean?

>thanks,

>Ido de Lepper
>ilep...@fac.fbk.eur.nl