Help: Converting a Paradox Data base file into a CSV (flat) file

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to convert a Paradox DB file into a
CSV file?

Thanks in advance

Le...@haulpak.com

Re:Help: Converting a Paradox Data base file into a CSV (flat) file

You can write your own export routine to create the delimited file using the
Pascal TextFile i/o routines (Writeln etc.).

You can use the BDE ASCII text driver.  See TI2844 at
www.inprise.com/devsupport/delphi/ti_list.

--
Bill