Adding flat scrollbars to components

How can I add flat scrollbars to my components? I tried to use Win
API:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shel...
tform/commctls/flatsb/flatsb.asp

but I didn't like it. I couldn't find anything else on the web. Does
anyone have some idea, code example or article url? I'm using D6 on
Win2K.

    Thanks everyone for previous answers and help. :)

Milan
Slovenia
Europe

Re:Adding flat scrollbars to components

What's wrong with a TscrollBar.
You may have to set the inherited BevelKind:=bkFlat (from TwinControl) at
run time, since it is not in the design menu.
TdN

"Milan T" <mil...@datalab.si> wrote in message

> How can I add flat scrollbars to my components? I tried to use Win
> API:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shel...
> tform/commctls/flatsb/flatsb.asp

> but I didn't like it. I couldn't find anything else on the web. Does
> anyone have some idea, code example or article url? I'm using D6 on
> Win2K.

>     Thanks everyone for previous answers and help. :)

> Milan
> Slovenia
> Europe

Re:Adding flat scrollbars to components

> What's wrong with a TscrollBar.
> You may have to set the inherited BevelKind:=bkFlat (from TwinControl) at
> run time, since it is not in the design menu.
> TdN

Oeps, sorry, that is protected.

Other Threads