Delphi won't start

        I had this problem with Delphi 3 - after some work and, as I recall,
not proper shutdown, Delphi didn't start. When I want to start it just
freezes in the initilization. But the funny part is that it is starting in
the safe mode with no problems.

        I've got now a Delphi 4, but have the same problem. (I've tried all
- removing the keys from the registry, installing again and again, but
nothing worked).

        Thanx in advance,

--
                                                T.Dj.

Re:Delphi won't start

It could be a problem with one of your Windows system files.  Try
reinstalling Windows and see what happens.

Tomislav Derek <tode...@jagor.srce.hr> wrote in message

> I had this problem with Delphi 3 - after some work and, as I recall,
> not proper shutdown, Delphi didn't start. When I want to start it just
> freezes in the initilization. But the funny part is that it is starting in
> the safe mode with no problems.

> I've got now a Delphi 4, but have the same problem. (I've tried all
> - removing the keys from the registry, installing again and again, but
> nothing worked).

> Thanx in advance,

> --
> T.Dj.

Re:Delphi won't start

: Tomislav Derek <tode...@jagor.srce.hr> wrote:

>    I've got now a Delphi 4, but have the same problem. (I've tried all
>- removing the keys from the registry, installing again and again, but
>nothing worked).

This usually is caused by an buggy video driver.

Try upgrading to D4.03 and search DejaNews for "Delphi graphics driver
Overcash".

--
Stefan Hoffmeister    (http://www.econos.de/)
No private email, please, unless expressly invited.

Other Threads