How do I compile a unit for PASCAL

dcyo...@airmail.net (Don Young) wrote:
>I am using the TMT PASCAL, downloaded  from the net.
>Entered----   plt xxx,pas                to compile.
>message I get back is    ERROR:    XXX not a program.
>What am I doing wrong......Must be a compile option or
>something I don't understand,
>I get the same message with the sample units I downloaded.
>your help is appreciated !!!!!!!
>Don
>----
>Don Young  (Faux-Oro)
>Judi Young (gold-digah)
>Dallas, Texas

----
Don Young  (Faux-Oro)
Judi Young (gold-digah)
Dallas, Texas

Re:How do I compile a unit for PASCAL

In article <FCA5BF1B89839712.0708C7E9DDA0E8E8.9B23840ACD347584@library-
proxy.airnews.net>, Don Young <dcyo...@airmail.net> writes

>dcyo...@airmail.net (Don Young) wrote:

>>I am using the TMT PASCAL, downloaded  from the net.
>>Entered----   plt xxx,pas                to compile.

1. Try xxx.pas or don't bother with the .pas bit
          ^
2. If 1 don't work then perhaps it's a unit so use the -c option

3. Try comp.lang.pascal.misc as TMT is not a Borland product

--
Pedt Scragg                    <newsmas...@pedt.demon.co.uk>

Never curse the Crocodile's mother before crossing the river

Other Threads