Power of operator?

Does Delphi have a 'power of' operator that can be used in math formulas
rather than the POWER function?  Every language that I use has this
operator instead of a function.  Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
TwoJ...@cris.com

Re:Power of operator?

TJ wrote:

> Does Delphi have a 'power of' operator that can be used in math formulas
> rather than the POWER function?  Every language that I use has this
> operator instead of a function.  Any information would be much appreciated.

> Thanks in advance
> TwoJ...@cris.com

C and C++ don't <g>

Tony

Re:Power of operator?

TJ wrote:

> Does Delphi have a 'power of' operator that can be used in math formulas
> rather than the POWER function?  Every language that I use has this
> operator instead of a function.  Any information would be much appreciated.

> Thanks in advance
> TwoJ...@cris.com

a^b = exp(b*ln(a))

Re:Power of operator?

In article <01bbec6b$9ddec9e0$2dd3a...@Concentric.NET.Concentric.NET>, "TJ" <TwoJ...@cris.com> wrote:
>Does Delphi have a 'power of' operator that can be used in math formulas
>rather than the POWER function?  Every language that I use has this
>operator instead of a function.  Any information would be much appreciated.

No, but most languages I use do not have such a feature.

John

Wake up and smell the Clintons!

Other Threads