Dll bar at bottom of screen

Good day to all of you !!

If anyone out there knows how to do the following, please could you
help me out.

I'm using windows95 and Im running a standard delphi program which has
the following:
1) a main form (caption main_form)
2) a button on the main form.
When I click on the button, the code under the button calls a dll
which does my processing.

When my dll is running and I point my mouse to the bottom of the
scrren, my windows95, toolbar comes up, BUT the toolbar shows my main
program and my Dll.

What I would like to know, is how to make the dll (displayed on the
win95 toolbar) to disappear.
In otherwords, Run the dll and not allow it to be seen on the win95
toolbar at the bottom of the screen.

Please, if anyone can help, please could you e-mail me at
o...@iaccess.za.

Many Thanks,
Ryan Brown.