A list of programs made with BP or Delphi, please

atv...@ecn.nl wrote:
>does someone have a list of succesfull commercial programs that are
>written in Pascal (propably using BP or Delphi)? Please post it to me or
>this newsgroup please. Thanks.

You certainly know the jump and run game "Jazz Jackrabbit"... AFAIK it
was written in Borland Pascal 7.0 with some bits of assembler for the
speed critial parts (graphics a.s.o.).

Greetings,
  Hendrik

Re:A list of programs made with BP or Delphi, please

On Tue, 5 Dec 1995, Hendrik Mans wrote:
> atv...@ecn.nl wrote:
> >does someone have a list of succesfull commercial programs that are
> >written in Pascal (propably using BP or Delphi)? Please post it to me or
> >this newsgroup please. Thanks.
> You certainly know the jump and run game "Jazz Jackrabbit"... AFAIK it
> was written in Borland Pascal 7.0 with some bits of assembler for the
> speed critial parts (graphics a.s.o.).

  Turbo Pascal is popular in the BBS world (most likely due to DDPlus).
RemoteAccess, for one.  Trade Wars 2002, Legend of the Red Dragon,
Usurper, and many other doors also use TP.

Re:A list of programs made with BP or Delphi, please

FontLab 2.5 - probably the best Type 1 Font Editor on the
market - is written in Pascal.

--
Christopher J Fynn <cf...@sahaja.demon.co.uk>

Re:A list of programs made with BP or Delphi, please

> >>does someone have a list of succesfull commercial programs that are
> >>written in Pascal (propably using BP or Delphi)? Please post it to me or
> >>this newsgroup please. Thanks.

There's the TP IDE... :)  let's see... quite a few demos (I know, those
aren't commercial, and I'm talking demos as in Crystal Dreams II not as
in shareware) these days are done in BP7... I wouldn't be surprised if
quite a bit of Into the Shadows (an upcoming game by Triton) is done in
BP7 as well (they did Crystal Dreams II with some sort of 32-bit pmode
DOSX for BP7, and I don't recall the ITS Character Demo using DOS 4/GW or
any recognizable non-Triton DPMI/VCPI interface)

   / Joshua Shagam                    /    (Quantum Porcupine / Versatile) /
  / mailto:JSha...@nmsu.edu          /       http://web.nmsu.edu/~jshagam /
 / phone://1.505.645.3856/~joshua   /  for the Quantum Porcupine Archive /
/__________________________________/____________________________________/
  Stop the execution of King Louis XVI!  If you agree, copy these three
             lines to your .signature file and send funds to:
       Long Live the King, 207 Alumni Avenue, Las Cruces, NM 88003

In article <4a1vss$...@luna.vistec.com>, m...@wiesbaden.netsurf.de (Hendrik Mans) writes:
>>does someone have a list of succesfull commercial programs that are
>>written in Pascal (propably using BP or Delphi)? Please post it to me or
>>this newsgroup please. Thanks.

The game called REUNION was also written in BP70 and TASM.

                                        Spidy

Sorry for bad english

Other Threads