strange question???????

                            Hi!
Im convinced that in D5 there is a function to underline in all
menus, so I don't have to write i.e "&Start"....
I mean that "&" are written with autofunction in D5, is this right??
or is it me thats dreaming.

                     Regards/Anders

Re:strange question???????

You still have to do that manually, D5 just makes sure that you don't have
two identical shortcuts (i.e. &Start and &Stop). It will change the second
shortcut to: S&top
This is controlled by the "AutoHotkeys" property in the menus. Read the
help!

Nils
www.abc-view.com

Anders Dahl <familj.d...@telia.com> wrote in message

>                             Hi!
> Im convinced that in D5 there is a function to underline in all
> menus, so I don't have to write i.e "&Start"....
> I mean that "&" are written with autofunction in D5, is this right??
> or is it me thats dreaming.

>                      Regards/Anders

Re:strange question???????

If I open Delphi 5 Pro and adds a TMainMenu to the form and create a few
Menu items *without* any &-chars, then when running the app there are
automatically added working underlines i the menus. AutoHotkeys is default
maAutomatic. I don't understand how it is possible that it works different
for you and Anders - any explanations on that?
"Nils" <n.ha...@quicknet.nl> wrote in message news:3c1d095e$1_2@dnews...
> You still have to do that manually, D5 just makes sure that you don't have
> two identical shortcuts (i.e. &Start and &Stop). It will change the second
> shortcut to: S&top
> This is controlled by the "AutoHotkeys" property in the menus. Read the
> help!

Re:strange question???????

                                Hi !
Thank you for that answer :)
Ive been asking around all around...
the reason I asked is that Ive unchecked that long time ago....

                Regards/Anders
"Anders Dahl" <familj.d...@telia.com> skrev i meddelandet

>                             Hi!
> Im convinced that in D5 there is a function to underline in all
> menus, so I don't have to write i.e "&Start"....
> I mean that "&" are written with autofunction in D5, is this right??
> or is it me thats dreaming.

>                      Regards/Anders

Other Threads