filter and effect on Picture (*.Jpg)

                               Hi!
                  I got another question...
I downloaded Leonel Togniollis watereffect and that was very good.
Is there more of this kind of effects somewhere??

                  Regards/Anders

Re:filter and effect on Picture (*.Jpg)

Anders Dahl wrote:
>                   I got another question...
> I downloaded Leonel Togniollis watereffect and that was very good.
> Is there more of this kind of effects somewhere??

www.scene.org

Matthijs

Re:filter and effect on Picture (*.Jpg)

Thanks! <g>

I found that the newsgroups archives
( you can check them out at http://groups.google.com )
contain a lot of useful info, since most of the things
that you'd like to learn have been discussed before.

Leonel

Re:filter and effect on Picture (*.Jpg)

SkyLine Tools' Corporate Suite has an entire set of image correction,
manipulation and deformation tools.

--
Sincerely yours,
Jillian Pinsker

To contact me for a live videochat,
go to : www.focusfocus.com
Register, once you have gotten the
software,which should take no more than a
minute, please go to Rooms with People,
Click on Business,
Business General,
go to FocusFocus Business Chat 1
and click on my name : Jillian.
If I am not there, call me and I will put
myself in the room. (818) 346 4200

THIS NEW TECHNOLOGY WILL AMAZE YOU!

"Anders Dahl" <familj.d...@telia.com> wrote in message

>                                Hi!
>                   I got another question...
> I downloaded Leonel Togniollis watereffect and that was very good.
> Is there more of this kind of effects somewhere??

>                   Regards/Anders

Other Threads