DelphiX3D

Hi guys!
I want to make some graphics with Direct3D(DelphiX),
but I cannot create those X.files which seems to be need.
I can create 3DS-Files with 3DStudio and export them.
Then I am able to use a converter-program that creates a
X-file. But if I try to integrate this file, I see a black screen.

The DelphiX-Routines seems to work fine, because any other
X-File that I get, works fine! Maybe its a problem with exporting
them out of 3DStudio? Any ideas? Or some good pages with Direct3D
examples where such things are explained?

Thanks in adivise!

Sincerly
    Florian
--
Please excuse my terrible english! I know thats cruel, so please do not
laugh ;-)

Re:DelphiX3D

Hello

Try this parameter with the utilitarian CONV3DS.EXE

Conv3ds -m -r Objet.3ds

Good day
jh...@creaweb.fr

Florian Sievert wrote:
> Hi guys!
> I want to make some graphics with Direct3D(DelphiX),
> but I cannot create those X.files which seems to be need.
> I can create 3DS-Files with 3DStudio and export them.
> Then I am able to use a converter-program that creates a
> X-file. But if I try to integrate this file, I see a black screen.

> The DelphiX-Routines seems to work fine, because any other
> X-File that I get, works fine! Maybe its a problem with exporting
> them out of 3DStudio? Any ideas? Or some good pages with Direct3D
> examples where such things are explained?

> Thanks in adivise!

> Sincerly
>     Florian
> --
> Please excuse my terrible english! I know thats cruel, so please do not
> laugh ;-)

Other Threads