Interbase BLOB to Oracle CLOB

I'm trying to move data from Interbase to Oracle.  A number of Interbase
tables have BLOB field, most of which contain text only, some are
graphics.  In Oracle, the text only BLOB's are defined as CLOB.  I wrote
a program using a BatchMove component to copy the data from Interbase to
Oracle, table by table.  The first 8 tables copied fine but the 9th,
which contains a BLOB/CLOB, errors with the following:

Project ItoOBatchMove.exe raised exception class EDBEngineError with
message 'General SQL error. ORA-00936: missing expression'. Process
stopped. Use Step or Run to continue.

Any comments, questions or suggestions would be appreciated!

Bill Hamilton
Hamilt...@syncor.com