SQL links and MS SQL 2000

> As of this time,  the only interface to the full SQL Server v7 (and
higher)
> servers is via ADO,  compliments of Microsoft.  You could try asking they
> if they intend to update their dblib interface to support newer than v6.5,
> but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you...

Just to clarify in case this confuses people as this seems to be a common
point of confusion to many:

The existing BDE SQL links driver works just fine with MS SQL 7 and SQL 2000
in most cases.  There are some new features in SQL 7 & SQL 2000 that the SQL
Links driver doesn't support, but it is still quite usable.

David R.