Who use Titan Access or Opus Direct Access????????

Hi All!

 Who uses Titan Access or Opus Direct Access??
 Please mail to al...@aprodos.kiev.ua.
 Quickly, PLEASE.

 P.S. Does anybody have a serial number for it?

By.

Re:Who use Titan Access or Opus Direct Access????????

alexk <al...@aprodos.kiev.ua> wrote:
>Hi All!

> Who uses Titan Access or Opus Direct Access??
> Please mail to al...@aprodos.kiev.ua.
> Quickly, PLEASE.

I have Opus DirectAccess, but I no longer use it.  The gmDAO components are
better, faster, and smaller, and they are TDataSet-derived, unlike
DirectAccess.

> P.S. Does anybody have a serial number for it?

Yes.  I hope this P.S. is not a request to pirate the code.

ODA and gmDAO both have limited time demo versions, if you just need to
evaluate them.
--
- Tim Roberts, t...@probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.